Friday, January 02, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Still remember the last day before 2008, full of curiousity and hopes, and now 2008 has gone, things happened just like yesterday, time goes really fast.

Here are the short review for the year 2008:

Done
{
Owned a DSLR + Speedlite 580EXII + 2 camera bags + Tripod
Explored the photography skill
Bought a flickr account
Take good care of my blog
Bought a laptop
Experienced to be a wedding photographer during my sister's wedding
Play hard during the company trip to Phuket Island
Eat alot of good foods
Bought myself a cap
Know more highways and roads in KL/PJ
Built few websites
Bought Olivia album
}

Things I wish to archieve in 2009
{
Build a self-portfolio website
Clear the credit card balance
Get a 18-200mm lens
Be a portrait photographer
Body check-up
Buy myself a 2nd cap
Wish my camera can recover (currently in Canon hospital)
}

Happy New Year!

No comments: