Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Baby is back!

06-Jan-2009 5:13pm
your camera, ref BXXXXXXXX; repaired & ready for collection; no charge. pls refer voucher for working hr. do not reply this msg, tq.


Saw this while I was rushing work in the office, quickly finished up the work and packed my laptop.
Checked their operating hours for weekdays are from 8.30am to 8pm. Left office at 7.30pm. Luckily the highway was not crowded at the moment, managed to reach Peremba Square within 20 minutes, run to the counter and wait for my turn.

After a few minutes, I finally got my baby back. Yohoo....
then I ask the counter person, what cause this problem ah? she gave me an unexpected answer, 'eh...this problem very hard to define one, especially for camera'.
Deeeee, I thought only me can answer people like that, what the point I sent the camera back to the service center. -_-"

Here I want to mention, Canon can gives a good service, but not a good answer :P

2 comments:

clive said...

your baby is back! my baby 1 months plus in hospital still not back !!! T.T

pestkwan said...

relek relek, call and ask why take so long time eh...
erm...I know u did.
anyway just be patient k..
ur baby sure will be back to u very very very very very soon...
relek relek