Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Fun night in the funfair

It's been a month didn't update my blog, was busy to get money for repayment my monthly installment...I hate credit card!!!

Whatever, it's time to put something here.
Few weeks ago, we (me, yap and apple) were decided to pay a visit to the euro funfair that located opposite my apartment. So, delay and delay....finally both of us were there on the Sunday night.

When we were there, I feel like going back to the childhood, and we felt damn excited because of the ferris wheel! (actually nothing to be excited because it's just a ferris wheel -.-')

After entered to the funfair, we quickly go and research which game should play or can play (can't play because too stimulate, we are old!) and then we decided 2 persons play then 1 person carry all the gears(our cameras).

So I chose the "Challenger"(one of the game in the theme park) to warm myself up for the night, after I went then only I regret, that wasn't a game to warm up, my god, it was crazy, just feel like want to die when I was up there (I swore not to play again for life, because i'm memang ah bet already), me and apple were shouting from start to the end, how terrible neh!


This is the "Challenger"!

After that was yap and apple turn to play the bomb bomb car, so funny when I saw them to drive (they can be the "BEST" driver in the world, keep rotating in the corner...hahahaha...), so bad, sorry guys... :P

Few rounds of the games, we start to walk around the theme park and bring back some shots of the funfair night. Time pass so fast, we were there for 4 hours. OK..i think i talk too much already, time to enjoy some of my shots!











Not enough? Can view more on my facebook album :)

No comments: