Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Went to a Red shop!

Few weeks ago, mum purposely cames to kl regarded preparing the sister's wedding. We went to the Petaling Street, look for a shop called "lo tim gei", they are selling all the chinese-wedding thingy.....

When the aunties showing and introducing the things that need to buy, I was just sitting right there listen listen listen, and of cause I gave some respond la. But one hour passed, still not finish yet, so I took out my baby, moved around to captured the things, and the boss was joking with me, seems so -_- ....not funny!

One hour passed again, finally they come to the final stage "KIRA BOSS"! The total amount was thousand plus...omg, actually I didn't expect that much, but nevermind, since this only happen once in life for sister, it's worth!

Let's move to view the shots.


Red flower bouquet. For decoration usage, also means the good thing.

Redish. Inside of the shop is sooooooo red.

Innocent face, she seems not patient at all...

Understanding.

No comments: