Thursday, May 22, 2008

My outdoor experience

Yo..! I spent my last weekend for a KL trip's photo session. It was great even I feel damn tired after the whole day walking, driving, aiming with camera, and capturing. Really have fun and got a lot outdoor shooting experiences too.

Me and my friend meet at the Petaling Street at 1pm, and we started the photo shooting around 1 something until 9 something at night, it seems very long time, but we really enjoyed it. Will plan other times to go other places...hehehe...I'm addicted!

Here are some shots to share, will upload more in the future...


The cityscape.

KTM station, that was my 1st time visit the place.

I think because of people said he looks so handsome...then he posed like that to replied people. :P

That was my 1st time see that so "NEW" traffic light button in Malaysia! soooo lucky



The mata of Malaysia. So crowded during the weekend.

No comments: