Monday, January 12, 2009

A quick update on heihei recent life



Hold her with my arms, I can feel the weight is increased.
May be she has too much good feeding recently and less exercise.
Sound like talking myself. :P

She has some changes in her personality,
1 Well-behaved - She doesn't bark or cry anymore when I go to work ,but this only happen when I carry my bag and it's just work on monday to friday, I think she knows how to differentiate weekday and weekend.

2 Sleep on time - She goes to bed after 11 o'clock, and before that she must ask me to play with her.

3 Addicted to TV show - She watchs tv.

4 Cut down to one-time licking - When I wake up later than her, she will jump on to my bed and come near to my face then lick on my lips. Is better than before, she licks my whole face. It was wet! Oh dear, my cutie little baby.

Ok, I said quick update, need to go back to work.

No comments: