Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Immerser Company trip

25th September 2008 was our company trip to Phuket island. Before the night, we got the delayed flight sms from the airline company, so we thought our departure time from Malaysia has changed to 9pm from 2pm. Felt quite bad at the moment, so I didn't pack my stuff before the night, I planned to do it in the next morning.
What a big suprise in the next morning, I received apple's call, she said we've made a big mistake, the delayed fight is the one depart from Phuket island, not today one....DDDDDDDDD...... Then we have to quikly pack-up the luggage and go to airport individually.
Luckily we reached there on-time, but then come to check-in, one of our colleague's passport left out 5 months to expired, and the counter said she couldn't check-in, omg...what a big suprise again.......fortunately, she managed to get through from the other counter which specially for this kind of case, I was asking myself, what a good day hah?!
Finally, everything is settle, we have reached Phuket island safely and enjoy our holiday in the island....

I have took quite alot photograph, here are some of them, will post more soon....


Panaroma of the Patong Beach!









1 comment:

OnnYee.安怡 said...

i love the last pic~! AWESOME!!great angle and the colour is really nice...^^