Thursday, September 11, 2008

Female edition - wedding dinner in Sandakan

Had a short trip back to the hometown last week for sister's wedding dinner(female edition). That was a fun trip but tired, and this is my 1st experience to be a wedding dinner photographer, so worth to note it down.

The camera is slightly heavy and I was running around in the dinner, couldn't enjoy the meal even I was sitting in the host's table, that was tired. During the dinner, we had alot of fun, I'm so happy to meet our long-time-no-see relatives and friends, so the happening neh...

I meet my cousin, and I just knew that he is also a photographer, he taught me some photo shooting skills, I appreciate that! :)

My sister's wedding event is coming on this weekend, this is the actual day, hope I can get more better shots and wish them "A long-lasting love"!



































No comments: