Sunday, April 06, 2008

The saturday

Today, I went to the career and training fair held in Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, daaam lots of people over there. Everyone needs to fill up the form to get the visitor pass, so I spent quite a long time to wait for a pen to fill up my form, ish...I should keep a pen with myself next time!
Finally, I got my PASS....yea~! What happened after I went inside, erm...I think there nothing special need to mention about, but I just felt the fair is suck! Especially those career fair people, they seem not so friendly to the people who looking for a job, my friend told me about that.
After spent an hour inside, we went to coffee bean to have a fatty ice blended chocolate + CREAM.......so deadly! tomorrow must go body-combat. Okey, it's time to share some photos!


de Pass

CREAM! Yummy

He is so tired!

What talking you?!?!

Yummy

MBA

The cakes taste so weird!But still finished! hehehe

At my apartment, 3 of them are so happy after saw their photo.

The cutest girl!

No comments: