Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Malacca

I went to Malacca last weekend, was planning to shot some historical buildings and environment, since Malacca is a historical place. But so regret to tell, I failed to do that, we reached Malacca around 5 something and it was raining. So I couldn't do what I planned, quite fed up la.

Is ok, since I was there, sure I won't just let the chance to be wasted, managed to took some night scenes in Malacca and tasted the good foods. There are some photographs to share, let check that out!


The 1st thing we ate when we reached Malacca

Satay Celup.....YUMMY!

My all time favor - Ice Chocolate Pudding

An unique restaurant

Can see this everywhere in Malacca town

Kind of like this shot, the beauty of after rain

Jonker Street in Malacca

Couple walking in the path

A long exposure shot, water always the best element for reflection photography

A busy road

So lucky when taking this shot, a boat passed by and created an interesting lighting effect.

Malacca Landmark

A lot of tourists visit Malacca everyday

Silhouette of mine



Enlarge for the fountain, a detail shot

Kind of like this angle

Red building with red light

This corner create a dynamic lighting effect

Passed by the path, there a hawker was selling the "smelly tofu", dam smelly ahhhhh

Okie, I will go to Malacca again, but no more 5 something, must reach earlier next time!

No comments: